2021 Vendor Application
- This year’s festival will take place on May 29th, 2021 from 1pm-10pm at Hartwell Lakeside in Hartwell, GA.
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis upon approval of your application and payment of the vendor fee. Your success is one of our priorities, so we do not accept vendors with duplicate products or services.
- In order to provide efficient use of space for the distribution of vendors according to electrical needs and types of products or services offered, we will assign a location for each vendor.
- We will continue to accept applications until all booth spaces are filled. Booth location is not guaranteed. Booth space will not be assigned until the fee is paid. All rental fees are nonrefundable.
- Spaces are a minimum of 12’ x 12’. No objects (including trailer tongues) should extend out of the 12 x 12 area. If you need more space, additional booth space must be purchased.
- The exhibit area is outside. If you need tents, tables, chairs or display equipment, it is your responsibility to provide these items. This event is rain or shine.
- There is limited availability to electricity. All power cords must be covered for public safety. If cords are on the ground, please keep them out of the main walking area or cover with rugs, tape, etc. Small inverter (quiet) generators are allowed for this festival.
Set Up And Break Down
- Set up in the venue begins on Saturday morning at 11:00 a.m. and should be completed by 12:45 p.m. Our volunteers will be available to provide information and directions beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- All vehicles must be fully unloaded and removed from the festival site before beginning to set up your booth. No vehicles will be allowed within the festival area between 1pm and 8pm. After 12:45 p.m. you will need to carry your sales items to your booth.
- If you require more time to set-up or have a large trailer, please make arrangements prior to the day of the festival. Please plan on staying in your designated space until at least 8:00 p.m.
- Booths are not allowed to be taken down early for any reason. Late arrivals may be placed in a separate area.
General Rules & Regulations
- No refunds will be given once your application has been accepted. If your application is declined by the LHMF Committee, you will receive a complete refund.
- The festival will be held rain or shine, no cancellation. Each exhibitor will be responsible for their own protective covering.
- All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic group, gender, sexual, or religious prejudice. No obscene items will be allowed.
- Sidewalks and walkways should not be blocked at any time.
- Applicants shall assume all risks related to participation in the Lake Hartwell Music Festival. HYDRA & Hartwell Lakeside assume no liability for activities of any participant in the Festival or those attending.
- Vendors are solely responsible for collecting and paying any applicable sales tax.
- Food Vendors—$40.00
All food vendors must complete a temporary food service application, which must be requested from the Hart County Health Department at 706-376-2582.
- Art/Craft booths—$40.00
- Informational, no selling booths—$25.00
- Non-profit groups—no fee
Please send fee for space rental:
Attn: Laura Seabolt
200 Clay St
Hartwell, GA 30643
Return forms ASAP, vendor spots will be chosen on a first come basis.
To apply please complete the form below and submit payment.
You can also print and mail in your application/check by clicking the download button.